LS Good Mansion

The LS Good Mansion was built in 1905 by the prominent downtown Wheeling department store owner Lee Samuel Good for $7,000. The three story Victorian East Wheeling townhouse is one of Wheeling’s premier townhouses and exemplifies the city’s architectural prowess at that time in stained glass and woodworking.

Some of the more prominent features of the mansion are twenty eight stained glass panels, a three story stairwell atrium featuring stained glass and a newel post light, and a front parlor replete with birds-eye maple woodwork and a crystal chandelier.

The residence has been a favorite on the Victorian Wheeling Landmarks Foundation home tours and has been individually listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1989.